Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quick getaway....

I am very upset that I missed my annual halloween over the top costume tradition, but I flew for a couple of days to my beloved Island to see a couple of clients... I found it hard to showcase a few of the new trends... like exposed zippers, thin belts over cardigans and tops and longer hems on skirts.  Sometimes fashion takes a little longer to become accepted in my native country, but  it works for me since sometimes I get hung up on past season collections and I simply not ready to move on to the next strend, I fly here and it´s still Spring of 2009!

While of course there are some people who are just itching to get their perfectly manicured hands in the latest trends, like Jessica Simpson´s mixed media draped blue dress with the bare back... and that´s where I come in and save the day yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment